I just wrote a Subversion tutorial for my students. It's pretty much geared toward accessing the repository from the computer science labs here but the general ideas can be applied in other projects.
What I thought would be a simple task consumed almost 5 hours of my time as I performed each step by hand and captured the output. The entire things was done using textile first and then converted to HTML and formatted with CSS. Surprisingly, it's a decent length of nine pages. Apparently, Flock has some trouble printing the last page but Safari is fine with it. Hopefully someone identifies the problem. I ran it against the W3C HTMl validator and it passed fine.
You can view the tutorial here.Tweet
comments powered by Disqus